Creation Biochemistry Reveals YWHW
- The odds of A single protein molecule forming by chance is 1:10 TO THE 243 POWER (that is a 10 followed by 243 0’s). A single cell is comprised of millions of protein molecules.
Carl Woese (microbiologist from the University of Illinois) "Life in Universe - rare or unique? I walk both sides of that street. One day I can say that given the 100 billion stars in our galaxy and the 100 billion or more galaxies, there have to be some planets that formed and evolved in ways very, very like the Earth has, and so would contain microbial life at least. There are other days when I say that the anthropic principal, which makes this universe a special one out of an uncountably large number of universes, may not apply only to that aspect of nature we define in the realm of physics, but may extend to chemistry and biology. In that case life on Earth could be entirely unique." Mullen, L. 2001. The Three Domains of Life from SpaceDaily.com
- They estimate the Odds of the evolution of the human genome by chance to be on the order of 4-360th Power (110,000), a number which is so huge that to call it astronomical would be a wild understatement. In other words, if evolution did occur, it would have been a miracle, so that evolution is actually evidence for the existence of God!
- Barrowand Tipler The Anthropic Cosmological Principle
"Now that science is able to break material substances down to their basic constituents, it has been found that all matter consists of a limited number of elements, which are common to all living and non living things. In other words, man is made of exactly the same things as soil".- Richard Gunther
Remarkable Discoveries that Prove the Existance of A Designer:
- Scientiests have Uncovered Remarkable Research discoveries about the nature of the atom.
- Discoveries regarding DNA has uncovered the language of God.
- The Irreducibly Complex Biological Mechanisms Reveal YWHW
Fantastic In Depth Information on Biochemistry Proves YHWH
Error Control Coding and Genetic Information Processing Reveals YHWH
DNA Optimized for Photostability, Adds to the Evidence for Design
By Fazale ‘Fuz’ Rana, Ph.D
- The Molecular Machines of a Cell- Lee Strobel, Michael Behe, Scott Minnich