Supernaturally Tieing the First 5 Books together
The Old Testament is broken into 6 main sections.
1. History- Genesis
2. Law- Exodus through Deuteronomy
3. History - Joshua through Ester
4. Poetry- Job though Song of Solomon
5. Major Prophets- Isiah through Daniel
6. Minor Prophets- Hosea through Malachi
~~~~~~~HERE IS WHAT THE BIBLE CODE FOUND~~~~~~~~
By skipping the first 50 words and then another 50 words, the word 'Torah' -was spelt out at the beginning of the Book of Genesis
Additionally, it is also spelled outAt the beginning of the Second Book of Exodus (50 words and then another 50 words)
At the beginning of the Third Book of Numbers (50 words and then another 50 words)
At the beginning of the Forth Book of Deuteronomy (50 words and then another 50 words)
- Rabbi H.M.D Found this stunning Bible Code- Weissmandel in Prague******In August, 1994, they published a paper called "Equidistant Letter Sequences in the Book of Genesis" in one of the most prominent scientific mathematics journals in the world, the American mathematics journal Statistical Science.